There are multiple ways to financially support the ministries of Lake Murray Baptist Church.
- The preferred methods of giving are:
- Through the Worship Service Offering (Offering Envelopes are available in the church office or at the Welcome Desk in the SMC for cash donations. Envelopes are not necessary for donations by check to be recorded for annual contribution statements.)
- Giving by Mail: Please send gifts to the church address --
Lake Murray Baptist Church
Attn: Financial Assistant
1001 Highway 378
Lexington, SC 29072
- Giving by Online Banking: This free and convenient method of giving is set-up through your personal online banking site with Lake Murray Baptist Church as a payee in the system. This provides an easy method for individual payments as well as scheduled payments for regular giving.
- Giving Online: By clicking the Give Now button above. The process only takes seconds to set up and can be used from a pc, tablet or mobile phone. (Note the system deducts 3% of every gift to the church made by credit card, and 1% of every gift made using E-Check, either of which can be added to your donation)
- Legacy Giving: This method of giving provides the opportunity to give through your estate or other planned giving such as bequest, charitable trust, or a charitable annuity. You may also give through your IRA required minimum distributions for individuals age 70 1/2 to reduce tax liability.